Our Firm has a wealth of experience in successfully acquiring real estate and licenses for cannabis businesses in Southern California, including:
- Successfully Obtaining licenses for Dispensary and cultivation in Las Vegas, NV
- Acquiring and selling property in Adelanto. Significant involvement in passage of the ordinance.
- Obtaining and entitling and selling over 200,000 sq. feet of property in Lynwood and Cudahy. Equity owner of 60,000 sq. foot building and landlord to large marijuana tenant in Lynwood.
- Obtained 4 dispensary licenses in Santa Ana California.
- Obtained 2 dispensary licenses in Long Beach, California. One 11,000 sq. ft facility still being built out will also contain manufacturing, extraction, and distribution facilities.
- Assisted client in licensing 20,000 sq. foot warehouse in Long Beach for Cultivation, Manufacturing, Distribution licenses.
- Obtained Dispensary license in Bellflower, California.
We are presently focused on new Dispensary and other licensing opportunities in the City of Los Angeles and nearby cities primarily in Southern California.
Mr. Herzberg received four dispensary licenses in the recent Santa Ana lottery.
Three of the four have now been developed into operating dispensaries and have been recapitalized resulting in an above market return for investors.
Cultivation & Extraction
Industrial 46,500 sq. ft. facility is in the process of being licensed. Once completed, it will be the one of the largest legally-licensed cultivation and extraction facility in Los Angeles County.
Industrial 12,000 sq. ft. is in the process of being licensed for cultivation and extraction. The property is now in escrow to be sold for a significantly above market price for a comparable industrial facility.
Industrial 68,500 sq. ft. facility is under contract. Licensing discussions are underway with the City of Cudahy for development of 44,000 sq. ft. for cultivation and 24,500 sq. ft. for laboratory and extraction facilities.